Monday, April 5, 2010

Awaken, Breathe, Live, Sleep, Repeat

I awoke today full of energy and a need to run free. Sadly, due to living a city life, I cannot just go out and jog or relax in a park without looking over my shoulder. I instead meditated and realized that sometimes just relaxing and breathing one can make even the most important decisions. It's as if the fog lifts and things become clearer than ever. Fall and spring are my favorite seasons but in this concrete jungle I am missing true nature. Leaves falling on freshly cut grass, trees for miles, people walking at night and greeting their neighbors with good morning and how are you. I long for the small town life in America. A place where I can hear nature and not just people screaming at one another while rushing from one place to another never truly looking at the scenery. A place that is calm and where you can actually see stars in the sky without being on the roof of a congested building. Some say I am odd since I love nature so much but the truth is I just love peace and quiet and freedom. I love places where you can appreciate the simple things. I want to fly like the birds, never looking back only ahead. Letting the breeze encircle me and energize me. I long for my day to fly free.

No comments:

Post a Comment