Friday, March 26, 2010

Who I Am

I am a woman, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a girlfriend, and a student. This is how people would describe but that is just a small part of who I am. I am religious, I am devoted and passionate, I am understanding and warm, and I am an individual yet part of a larger circle. I am a Celtic wiccan who enjoys the mountains and loves wolves. I am of French, Irish, German and American Indian ethnicity. I am an American by birth. I am short and thin and I have a sarcastic nature. I laugh for no reason sometimes and try to find humor in almost every situation. I am a risk taker at times and I try to keep others calm in tough situations. I support the wildlife foundation, animal advocacy groups, LGBT rights, and women's rights groups. I have cats and an adopted wild mustang who I send money to protect and nurture. I am a nature girl who believes in animism and the principles of yin and yang as well as do no harm. In short, I am strong and I am weak. I am brave yet I can crumble. I can laugh but I also cry. I am clumsy but also coordinated. I am young but also old. I know things yet I am still clueless about much. I fall but I also rise. I try to always love but sometimes I hate. I am a girl as well as a woman. I breathe, I sing, I hurt, I feel, I love, I need, I am. I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment